domingo, 9 de outubro de 2011

Luísa Sobral - Not there yet



I see a tree
I see a house
I see children playing
Going inside and out

I see sunflowers everywhere
And a big scarecrow
With a hat on his head

But I’m not there yet
But someday I’ll be
And I’m not there yet
We’ll see

Will you ask me
To go inside?
Will you hold me and dance?
Will you lay down by my side?
Be there forever ’till we die?

But you’re not there yet
But someday you’ll be
And you’re not there yet
We’ll see

Will we have a sunday picnic?
Will the boys wear blue and the girls wear pink?
Will we travel around the world?
Will we make everybody watch our family slideshows?

But we’re not there yet
But someday, someday we’ll be
And we’re not there yet
We’ll see

And we’re not there yet
Maybe we’ll never, never be
And we’re not there yet
We’ll see

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário